39 Tennyson Ave, North Buffalo, NY 14216, North Buffalo, New York, 14216
$ 299900 | Bedroom(s): 4 | Bathroom(s): 2 | Sq. Ft.: 2100 Colonial
- Bedroom(s): 4
- Bathrooms(s): 2
- Types of Rooms: Quaint foyer opens to Epic living and formal dining room. Bright family room. Great sized kitchen, four bedrooms and a huge open attic Two bathrooms.
- Heating: Newer forced air.
- Cooling: Central air
- Fireplaces: 1
- Flooring: Hardwood and tile
- Appliances: Kitchen stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Interior Features: Beautiful light oak moldings and woodwork, grand gas fireplace, abundant windows and exquisite stained glass. Oak floors.
- Living Area (Sq. Ft.): 2100
- Stories: 2
- Total Rooms: 8
- Basement: Clean, dry stone basement
- Year Built: 1920
- Architecture: Colonial
- Building Construction: Frame and siding
- Garage: Big 25 car garage
- Porch / Patio: Back porch, concrete patio.
- Roof: Colonial
- Siding: Aluminum
- Exterior Features: Beautiful treed, wide & deep yard.
- City, State, Zip: North Buffalo, New York, 14216
- County: Erie
- Elementary School District: Buffalo
- Middle/Junior School District: Buffalo
- High School District: Buffalo
- Tax Lot:
- Tax Assessed Value: $ 173000
- Tax Amount: $ 2800
- Listing Terms:
- Possession: At closing, all title and survey work is updated and complete
- MLS ID #:
- Parcel #:
- Listing Price: $ 299900
- Property Sub-Type: Residential
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Utilities: Gas-Connected, Water-Connected, Electricity-Connected, Sewer-Connected
- Waterfront: No